PDA

View Full Version : Nfl

Bduck
01-09-2011, 10:20 AM
The playoffs-both Seattle and the NY Jets advancing. The Jets are a strong contender for next week but not sold on Seattle, they are a young team and this experience will make for an interesting season next year in the west. Todays games I'm picking the Ravens over the Chiefs @ KC, and Packers over the Eagles @ Phil. I hope I have enough refreshments!!! 101duh101

SuperD
01-09-2011, 11:24 AM
I hope I have enough refreshments!!! 101duh101
I thought I'd stop at Sam's before we come next month and see if they still got your beverages.

Yesterday was pretty much upsets all around. I'm hoping that today is a more normal day. I think I'm going to be on the Packer bandwagon for as long as they are in it. If and when they are out, then I'm rooting for everybody against the Pats.

SilverBullets
01-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Incase anyone missed yesterdays game...check this run out!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JJ55gL3swI

Bduck
01-09-2011, 03:11 PM
That was a cool run going thru half a dozen broken tackles. The part I liked was when he pushed Greer out of the way.

sawtooth
01-09-2011, 07:05 PM
I am looking forward to seeing how the new overtime format works out. At least it gives the team that loses the coin flip a chance to win it. Especially if both teams are strong on offense and have a weak defense.

Bduck
01-09-2011, 08:22 PM
So many new rules keep getting implamented. The drill sargeant will be evaluting cry babies in mamby pamby land. Its bad enough seeing players trying to do the ref's job. Baltimore walked away with there game and Greenbay just held on. 2 good games today. Now it should get better next week with all teams playing.

Kokanee Killer
01-10-2011, 11:47 AM
hello from the east coast one word PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!worthy12

SuperD
01-10-2011, 12:14 PM
hello from the east coast one word PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!worthy12

Is it still one word if I hyphenate it? PATS-SUCK!!!!

SmokeOnTheWater
01-12-2011, 07:31 PM
I just hope that the Seahawks put the same effort to Da Bears on Sunday as they did to Dem Saints. Go Hawks!

BDuck - it was Porter, not Greer that got the stiff arm of steel from Marshawn Lynch. Just keeping you straight as always! thumbsup

Bduck
01-13-2011, 12:20 AM
OK Tom, your right but their LUCK is about to run out

Bduck
01-16-2011, 08:13 PM
The Steelers done a number to Baltimore. Greenbay put the hurts to Atlanta. The Seahawks I know of showed up for a bloody nose and the best game happened between the Jet & Patriots. WOW, both #1 seeds eliminated. There should be 2 more bloody battles taking place. These 2 games that are for the AFC & NFC championship I feel will be low scoring. This might even be better than the Super Bowl. fencing 101eatdrink101

SmokeOnTheWater
01-17-2011, 09:06 AM
OK, OK. Seattle Seahawks are where most everyone wanted them to be and that is out of the playoffs. I know they're not worthy of a huge fan base like the Cowboys or the Raiders or the Broncos but you can't ride the band wagon for ever. I see young kids wearing Raiders paraphernalia and the team hasn't been a winner since these kids were born. Funny huh? I guess all I can do now is root for the Jets and Packers to go all the way with emphasis on the Jets.

SuperD
01-18-2011, 11:49 AM
OK, OK. Seattle Seahawks are where most everyone wanted them to be and that is out of the playoffs
On the contrary, I wanted them to stay in it one more week so that the Packers could have a rest game before the Super Bowl. ;-)

Kokaholic
01-18-2011, 07:24 PM
Gentleman,

Allow me to let each of you in on a well known fact, Yet some of you have failed to recognize the future of this years NFL champions!!!!

Jets, Packers,Bears, laugh hystlaugh hyst

Steelers worthy12101goodpost101

Enough said!!!

Petty4life
01-18-2011, 07:55 PM
I hate the Steelers101jason101101cactus101101thumbsdown101

SuperD
01-18-2011, 08:36 PM
Mark, I'm rooting for the Pack but if the Steelers make it to the big game, I'm going to concede it to the Steelers and just drink and eat myself to oblivion during the game.

SmokeOnTheWater
01-18-2011, 10:07 PM
Steelers worthy12101goodpost101

Enough said!!!

OH Mark you disappoint me! How can a man of your professional stature support a bunch of guys wearing YELLOW pants led by a child molester?

C'mon Jets! nananana

Kokaholic
01-19-2011, 07:45 AM
I have to say Tom that I am glad to see the Jets where they are at today. If the Jets pull out this game, I wont be devestated. I will cheer them on the rest of the way. I really dont dislike any of the teams in the hunt for the big game this year.

Just glad to see the Pats are watchin from home. Sorry Dan, I know your a Pats fan.

Oh Jason, why do you have to be such a hater. You know that you are a steelers fan deep down inside. besides, your lions did better this year than thye have in a long time. The tide is turning again for them.

Bduck
01-19-2011, 11:07 AM
If we are going to talk sh*t, lets put it out there. Any of the teams that are left will give a excellent big show. I like going out on a limb and saying the JETS & BEARS in the the big game. Their at the top of there game just as the rest are.

SuperD
01-19-2011, 12:38 PM
If we are going to talk sh*t, lets put it out there. Any of the teams that are left will give a excellent big show. I like going out on a limb and saying the JETS & BEARS in the the big game. Their at the top of there game just as the rest are.
Roger, your prediction could very well be right but for that reason, I'm saying this weekends Packers / Bears game will be the most entertaining game. Jets / Bears in the Super Bowl could be a big yawner with nothing but a defensive battle or a low scoring affair. Most of the Super Bowl watching crowd don't even watch football during the season, so that kind of game isn't what the majority wants to see. For some reason, I've taken a disliking to Sanchez as a QB so I'll watch for somebody to break him in half both this weekend and next if they get that far.

Petty4life
01-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Oh Jason, why do you have to be such a hater. You know that you are a steelers fan deep down inside. besides, your lions did better this year than thye have in a long time. The tide is turning again for them.

its personal, i throw up in my mouth everytime i see something steelers101ban101101faceslap101whistlersmother

Kokaholic
01-19-2011, 10:25 PM
its personal, i throw up in my mouth everytime i see something steelers101ban101101faceslap101whistlersmother

Ouch!!! SSDD! So happy I dont have to live like that.