PDA

View Full Version : $5.00 + Gas Projected for 2011, SO

gonefishing
01-04-2011, 08:44 PM
How will this change your fishing and or vacation plans for this year. That is, if you do change your plans. Will you travel less frequent and stay Longer, or go closer to home.

For me, I will fish out of area 1 week this year instead of 3 / 1 week trips away from home and go (fishing) close to home the rest of the year.

101idea101 here's an Idea, how about DRILLING

trollmonkey
01-04-2011, 09:46 PM
I plan on going when they are biting!101idea101 As it is now thats about every other trip.So if I can go half as much as usual,maybe I'll get lucky and pick good days.Of course this could also go horribly wrong.101duh101

Bduck
01-04-2011, 10:06 PM
The economists are predicting those who make under $100,000 annual income will find it very difficult to survive in this economy. With the high price of fuel, the truckers will be selling their rigs that they paid $500,000 for dirt cheap. America is coming to a standstill. Higher prices at the super markets will be acompanying gas prices. Misery loves company. Is it coming down to making the option to forfeit medical to make sure we have a meal on the table? Let alone going to the store to get it. I need a horse & buggy. I have a half acre to feed a horse with. thumbsup