PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie checks in.

drummerboy
12-26-2010, 06:31 PM
Hi all,

I just found out about this site from a guy on "ifish.net" I've been on that site for years and never knew there was a dedicated Kokanee Fishing website.
Name is Gary, I live in Albany, Oregon and primarily fish Green Peter for Kokes.
I'm a retired public school Band Director, moved up from CA in 1997 to reunite with (and Marry) a high school sweetheart - 2nd for both of us.

You'll find me most weekends in Spring and Summer putting around the Lake (GP) in my little Arima Sea Hunter - White w/blue top - Yami 60 & T8
looking for the little silver fishes!

My Moniker comes after a lifetime (it seems like) of music playing, everything from bar band to symphony orchestras.

See you on the water.

Drummerboy

SilverBullets
12-26-2010, 06:58 PM
101goodpost101Welcome drummerboy...Great to have you aboard!! signfishin

kokaneekid
12-26-2010, 07:42 PM
Hi all,

I just found out about this site from a guy on "ifish.net" I've been on that site for years and never knew there was a dedicated Kokanee Fishing website.
Name is Gary, I live in Albany, Oregon and primarily fish Green Peter for Kokes.
I'm a retired public school Band Director, moved up from CA in 1997 to reunite with (and Marry) a high school sweetheart - 2nd for both of us.

You'll find me most weekends in Spring and Summer putting around the Lake (GP) in my little Arima Sea Hunter - White w/blue top - Yami 60 & T8
looking for the little silver fishes!

My Moniker comes after a lifetime (it seems like) of music playing, everything from bar band to symphony orchestras.

See you on the water.

Drummerboy

I love to see people from Oregon on this site.... The best part about KFF is that you can post about anything you want without being edited unlike IFISH nananana... GP is going to have bigger fish in it this year and this is the site to find out the WHAT, WHEN, & WHERE for kokanee fishing... looking forward to seeing your posts and you on the lake. I know I'll be fishing Green Peter... Maybe we can meet up on the lake and exchange info.... I will be posting on this site when and what lake I'll be on next year...

Fish On kokaneekid

kokaneekid@live.com

eenakoK
12-26-2010, 08:00 PM
101welcomw
Look forward to your posts!

Bduck
12-27-2010, 08:21 AM
101welcomw drummerboy You'll have to add Flaming Gorge on your fishing list.

rebelsportsman
12-27-2010, 10:52 AM
welcome to the site..

Kokonuts
12-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Glad to see that you found the forum!

I havnt fished G.P. sooooo I just might meet you there one day this spring.

Kokonuts thumbsup

Guy
12-27-2010, 12:38 PM
Welcome one newbie to another.

spanishfly
12-27-2010, 02:47 PM
Welcome aboard.

twisted lines
12-28-2010, 12:18 PM
Perfect a sound expert that fishes Kokanee! Now we are going to need the correct tune as well as color, speed, scent & depth. Welcome and share that tune...... TL