PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Guy
12-23-2010, 03:00 PM
Hi new to the site thought I would say Hi.

Kokonuts
12-23-2010, 03:36 PM
Guy.....Welcome to the Kokanee Fishing Forum!

Things are a little slow now but after the Holidays you'll be meeting a lot of Kokanee Fishing Addicts so be sure to join in! signfishin

Kokonuts

Guy
12-23-2010, 04:38 PM
Thank you for the welcome I do alot of kokanee fishing in palmer lake in Washington it was real good last year cant wait for this spring.

kokaneekid
12-23-2010, 05:06 PM
Hi new to the site thought I would say Hi.

Most of us are busy getting ready for next year, but there is a ton of Expert kokanee fisherman.... I mean Expert Kokanee Addicts on this site.
If you are into kokanee fishing like us then you have come to the right place.

People here are pretty open about What, When, and Where if you ask.
I think the goal of this forum is to turn every fisherman into a kokanee crazed addict who is always thinking about the next time they get to hit the water. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Fish On kokaneekid

SuperD
12-23-2010, 05:06 PM
Welcome Guy! If you've got any good pictures from this past year, please post them up!

rebelsportsman
12-23-2010, 05:16 PM
welcome, i am just learning about kokanee, but if you need any information on catfish i probably can help.

SilverBullets
12-23-2010, 06:39 PM
Welcome aboard Guy!! Palmer lake huh? Is that Eastern Washington up North? Looking forward to reading your posts and reports...signfishin

Bduck
12-23-2010, 08:33 PM
Welcome aboard Guy 101welcomw Have a safe & HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Guy
12-23-2010, 08:38 PM
Thanks all for the warm welcome and yes Palmer is in eastern Wa up north, the fish were at 2 pounds each this year with an average of a porky 18". Fish were on top most of the year so didnt need down riggers or more than 1/4 oz of lead.

Guy
12-23-2010, 11:03 PM
I have a few pictures we didnt take any when the fish were bigger can not really believe it but it's true to thrilled eating them I guess. The pictures are from last march they were 14 to 16 inches then.

twisted lines
12-28-2010, 12:08 PM
Welcome and enjoy; Thanks for sharing pictures thats what gets us by in these times....... next time your taking pictures use a beer can for scale we have no Idea how big your trees are..laugh hyst

Guy
12-28-2010, 02:16 PM
Very funny I do use things for scale from time to time but that one was to keep them from sliding of the table. Those fish were all about 16" found them in water that was only 15' deep that is the shallowest I have ever caught them.

kokaneekid
12-29-2010, 12:44 AM
Very funny I do use things for scale from time to time but that one was to keep them from sliding of the table. Those fish were all about 16" found them in water that was only 15' deep that is the shallowest I have ever caught them.

Nice looking fish.... Here is one my wife picked up that was 16"... I was the biggest kokanee my boat picked up last year

http://www.kokaneefishingforum.com/fishing-forums/picture.php?albumid=168&pictureid=1374

And yes my WIFE GOT IT....

Fish On kokanekid

twisted lines
12-29-2010, 01:03 AM

Nice fish! Must have been early spring? I have been using One color of leaded line or counting pulls with no weight and fishing shallow water in the spring and its a hoot.