PDA

View Full Version : It will be here sooner than we think

metalheadgene
12-18-2010, 12:36 PM
OK, I know it's December and we still are chasing Steelie's, ducks, geese, with winter crappie and perch jerking right around the corner but Koke hunting season will be here before we know it!

Any predictions for us Valley folks? Will Leaky Peak be better or worse than last year? There was some nice size in Leaky Peak last year but did not seem to be as plentiful (for me anyway)

Arrow rock was tough for me last year compared to the year before.

Getting stoked for Kokes!

Mojo
12-19-2010, 11:26 PM
I don't know about numbers for next year, but it seems the less fish there are the bigger they get. I do know I plan on several good outings with you, the Pharts, your old man, and Len (to name a few) next spring and summer. It seems every year we dial them in a little bit more. Hopefully this year they will all be toads, and we will fill the smokers once again. It sure is nice to have a great spot so close to home...

sawtooth
12-20-2010, 02:53 AM
The way this winter is starting out, there should be plenty of water to fill the lake. I plan on spending the next couple months building rods and getting my tackle in order for the first break in the weather. Can't wait for Spring and those first big 101chromefish101101chromefish101 in the net.thumbsup