PDA

View Full Version : State Parks

Bduck
11-27-2010, 11:12 AM
Took a ride Friday up to E Canyon only to find that snow has been plowed across the launch ramp. Still soft water and fishing has been good up there. Continued my drive up to Rockport and saw 1 boat on the water. I can see looking across the lake at the only launch ramp and it was clear. Also a courtesy dock was still in position in the water. Reports also are good fishing. Its too bad that EC doesn't maintain their ramp but the Rock does. After all they are State Parks and should be on the same page. I was going to try to go fishing until I saw weather report for Sat. & Sun. SNOW, SNOW, & MORE SNOW.

Petty4life
11-27-2010, 12:41 PM
Took a ride Friday up to E Canyon only to find that snow has been plowed across the launch ramp. Still soft water and fishing has been good up there. Continued my drive up to Rockport and saw 1 boat on the water. I can see looking across the lake at the only launch ramp and it was clear. Also a courtesy dock was still in position in the water. Reports also are good fishing. Its too bad that EC doesn't maintain their ramp but the Rock does. After all they are State Parks and should be on the same page. I was going to try to go fishing until I saw weather report for Sat. & Sun. SNOW, SNOW, & MORE SNOW.

been like that for years. you can also park on the ramp at rockport

kokaddict
11-27-2010, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the update; hopefully the coming weeks will permit so better water time before it 'really' decides to get nasty!

Besides, -7 weather with 33 degree water temp is ideal for fishing ( or snagging trees on the bottom )... right?

Keep warm!

signfishin