PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Fisherman

Bduck
11-21-2010, 05:39 PM
There were two ladies who loved to fish and so they went fishing every day. The first lady always caught many more fish then the second lady. At first, the second lady figured that it was just luck.

Later, she figured that it must be the side of the boat that the other lady sat on. But then she noticed that the first lady was always changing the side she sat on.

So one day the second lady asked the first lady, "How come you always catch so many fish?" The first lady said, "That's because this is my lucky side."

"Your lucky side? How do you know which side is your lucky side? It changes all of the time," said the second lady.

"Well, when I get up in the morning I look in my husbands pajama pants, if it's on the right side, then I fish on the right side. If it's on the left side then I fish on the left side," answered the first lady.

"Well what if it's straight up in the middle?" asked the second lady. The first lady replied, "Then I stay home!" 101ok101

SuperD
11-21-2010, 09:41 PM
You're a nasty boy Roger!

Kokaholic
11-21-2010, 10:35 PM
She would probably only be home about 5 min at the most! laugh hystworthy12tooexcited

Kokanee Killer
11-21-2010, 10:49 PM
good stuff lol nanananaawesomereport101goodpost101

DLM
11-22-2010, 11:09 AM
"Well, when I get up in the morning I look in my husbands pajama pants, if it's on the right side, then I fish on the right side. If it's on the left side then I fish on the left side," answered the first lady.

"Well what if it's straight up in the middle?" asked the second lady. The first lady replied, "Then I stay home!" 101ok101

So.....How to you get them to look in the first place???:(

SuperD
11-22-2010, 04:38 PM
She would probably only be home about 5 min at the most! laugh hystworthy12tooexcited
It was probably only a 5:00 a.m. I have to pee boner anyway. laugh hyst

Bduck
11-22-2010, 11:16 PM
It was probably only a 5:00 a.m. I have to pee boner anyway. laugh hyst

What? At this age? Whats your secret? laugh hyst laugh hyst