PDA

View Full Version : 10/22

GVF
10-23-2010, 07:35 PM
Fished for a few hrs on Fri before leaving to go to a funeral service and didn't get a bump Mick got 1 to the boat Weather was good Fri but a whole different story Sat I think some have left for warmer and drier locations.

Bduck it was nice to meet you

Bduck
10-26-2010, 11:41 AM
Fished for a few hrs on Fri before leaving to go to a funeral service and didn't get a bump Mick got 1 to the boat Weather was good Fri but a whole different story Sat I think some have left for warmer and drier locations.

Bduck it was nice to meet you

Oh yes, Pyramid Lake, had a great time. Seen a couple of familiar faces as well as meeting up with the new. Although the fishing wasn't up to par for most, SuperD & I were able to boat a couple of nice cutts. Hoping to make the spring fest. Weather was ok Fri but Sat it took a little different turn. Sunday unleashed a monster for all across the west. Sorry to here of the loss to the fishing world which I never had the pleasure of meeting the individual. My condolences to the family. GVF, I should have hit you up for some lures but I was overwhelmed with meeting people at the time. But it was a pleasure meeting you. signfishin