PDA

View Full Version : The Tackle Shack/Kokaneetackle.com has Moved!

trkboss
10-13-2010, 10:33 PM
Just wanted to drop you guys a line letting you know we have moved to a larger space and have added several new lines to the Kokanee tackle selection! We appreciate your support and are looking forward to seeing you guys in the new store. It is located at 1800 N. Locust Grove suite D in the Fred Meyer complex. Thank you again for your support.

kodiak1
10-14-2010, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the update. Mike

DLM
10-15-2010, 10:56 AM
I stopped in last week when I was in ID for business and the shop is looking pretty darn good. You will find everything you need for kokes.

He is also starting to carry stuff for catching something called a bass.

Does'nt sound like it would taste as good as a koke.101chromefish101

Aluma165
10-23-2010, 09:54 PM
Thanks! Got your big oval sticker over the dinged up area where my trolling motor went. That's a really nice and colorful sticker!
Good luck at the new location. I'll be out soon.

trkboss
11-06-2010, 03:14 AM
Hey guys, wanted to let you know we got a large Loomis and Shimano order in today!! Thanks for all the support and drop by the coffee is on!

BorntoFish01
11-06-2010, 09:55 AM
Stopped by your new location a couple weeks ago. Nice that you'll have more room for stock. You certainly have a great selection of kokanee tackle but one sore note for me is something faced by many who are on fixed incomes. That is, being able to find components available [e.g. mini squids/hootchies, glow beads, glow or UV blades, etc.] to make your own rigs at a much reduced cost. At $3-4+ a pop on individual rigs, it doesn't take much to tap out the budget. Granted one can always turn to catalog and/or internet shopping, but it's much appreciated when you have a local source - alleviating the need for shipping expenses and the wait. Just my 2-cents worth on the subject.

gonefishing
11-07-2010, 09:21 PM
Hey guys, wanted to let you know we got a large Loomis and Shimano order in today!! Thanks for all the support and drop by the coffee is on!

Are you carrying Rocky Mountain Tackle. I like their glow in the dark Hoochies. I will stop in This Friday and check out your selection. Hope your business prospers.

trkboss
11-08-2010, 12:05 AM
Hello!
Yes, we carry Rocky Mountain Tackle and just added several new items to the Rocky Mountain selection!
As far as the blades, hoochies etc. This week we brought in a large order of hoochie bodies because you guys were asking for them. Your 2 cents count to us! We love the feedback and please keep it coming. We are looking for a competetive wholesaler to carry blades etc. but, quite frankly until we find a supplier that we can be carry and be priced fair it is pretty tough to compete. I understand where you are coming from and if you have a suggestion please stop in and let us know. This business will not work if we are not taking care of the customers or carrying what you want. Thank you again for your support and have a great day.

Joe