PDA

View Full Version : East Canyon before CHURCH

agitator
09-20-2010, 01:00 PM
The Wife and I launched right at sunrise . I was riged up with the RMT Watermelon dodger and the dbl glow rainbow squid , the wife was riged with the Nickel Pink Crush and the dbl glow rainbow squid both using JJ juice and Berkly orange maggys . We made one circle around the south end put the slam on 22 fish at the normal 30' depth . We both looked at each other and said I think It's time to fish . We had marked some fish at the 55'- 65' depth , so we decided to put the RMT tackle to the test . Dug out the UV light to put some light on the subject . Put the UV melons and the rainbow squiids with some fresh JJ juice and maggys on both rods , droped down to the 60' mark HOLY STRATOS who's driving the boat we put the nasty on 15 really sweet bow's , ended up with well over 40 fish before church..........

Kokaholic
09-20-2010, 02:28 PM
Right on Craig. Good Job.101goodpost101

agitator
09-21-2010, 10:26 AM
THANK YOU MARK....... We both appreciate all the tips and tricks that you have shown us ( and the 2nd mortg. on the house ) WOW.... what a difference from one year ago same place same boat . Some things in this world are just down right PRICESLESS . Thank you again

Kokaholic
09-21-2010, 06:26 PM
Anytime Craig, it's a pleasure helping you and Janyc make your fishing trips that much more fun!