PDA

View Full Version : Another American 9.11.2010 Report

eenakoK
09-12-2010, 01:22 AM
Friday night I get a call from Kokanee kid that he and several others are heading to American Lake in the monring.
My boat is up at my dads house in Seattle so I didn't think I could make it. I end up talking with Kokanee_Slayer and he said I could come out with him. One problem, My license is up in Seattle with my boat. Well, a short stop at Fred Meyer and I have a copy of my license.

I meet Kokanee_Slayer at 6:00am and we start fishing. Long story short, we start fishing by 6:20 and I have my limit by 8:05 (in time to make it to my kids soccer game) Kokanee_Slayer is able to get back out on the water and get his limit as well. Kokanee_Slayer lived up to his name and landed this beauty (18.5")

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab118/dlbutterfield/Fishing/AmericanLake/photo1.jpg

We saw Kokanee kid and his friend out there:

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab118/dlbutterfield/Fishing/AmericanLake/photo3.jpg

Here are a couple of other pics from the day.

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab118/dlbutterfield/Fishing/AmericanLake/photo.jpg

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab118/dlbutterfield/Fishing/AmericanLake/photo2.jpg

Stats:
Large fish 18.5
Average fish 13-14"
Hot lure setup: Sling blade, clear pink UV Squid, 1 piece corn, 1 Maggot
35' deep
.8-.9 mph

SilverBullets
09-12-2010, 11:10 AM
awesomereport Great report David! Sounds like you had a alot of fun!! Those fish look to be in pretty darn good shape still...what kind of set-up were you useing?signfishin

kokanee_slayer
09-12-2010, 12:16 PM
DB, you are a fishing machine and kept me plenty busy netting your fish. I had a great time and as always, it was a pleasure visiting with Kokanee Kid and Kokanee-Toni. Toni, thanks again for letting me try your Smoked Kokanee - it was the best!

Torres
09-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Great post and nice pics DBfield!
Lately i've been trying to target the silvers (non-existent?) in the salt with no success so far.
Keep up the good work!

eenakoK
09-12-2010, 03:27 PM
awesomereport Great report David! Sounds like you had a alot of fun!! Those fish look to be in pretty darn good shape still...what kind of set-up were you useing?signfishin

Most productive was:
Sling blade, clear pink UV Squid, 1 piece corn, 1 Maggot, Kokanee DNA Scent

DB, you are a fishing machine and kept me plenty busy netting your fish. I had a great time and as always, it was a pleasure visiting with Kokanee Kid and Kokanee-Toni. Toni, thanks again for letting me try your Smoked Kokanee - it was the best!

Kokanee_Slayer,
The pleasure was all mine. It was really fun watching you fight that fish and the reaction afterwards was great.

Great post and nice pics DBfield!
Lately i've been trying to target the silvers (non-existent?) in the salt with no success so far.
Keep up the good work!

I have heard the silvers are all non existent. I listened to a radio show yesterday that said they are all running late.. Hopefully. My dad was up at Seiku this last week and said there was no fish. I am sure they will show up at some point! Good luck out there.

Kokanee Kid
09-12-2010, 07:13 PM
It was good to see all of you on the water. That 18 1/2" pig could of not been caught by a nicer guy! Way to go slayer thumbsup

And I did not even know we had a "super moderator" on the water worthy12

KOK head
09-13-2010, 06:02 PM
WOW 18.5 nice hawg thats sweet I need to figure out how to put my lower unit back together then ill be on the water again nice pics of the catch thanks keep it up!

eenakoK
09-13-2010, 06:43 PM
It was good to see all of you on the water. That 18 1/2" pig could of not been caught by a nicer guy! Way to go slayer thumbsup

And I did not even know we had a "super moderator" on the water worthy12

Thank you! I agree about Kokanee_Slayer! Great guy!

WOW 18.5 nice hawg thats sweet I need to figure out how to put my lower unit back together then ill be on the water again nice pics of the catch thanks keep it up!

Thank you! I hope your boat is able to get fixed soon! The fish are very active right now!