PDA

View Full Version : Wallowa Report?

Rasty1
08-10-2010, 12:51 PM
I leave Saturday for a week at Wallowa and the last report I have seen is a month old.

Any recent reports?? Thanks for any information.

wulffman
08-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Very slow for most. Fished last week, and there were only 4-5 boats on the lake daily. Some of those seemed to be fishing for trout. You should be able to see some nice fish in the river spawning also!
I leave Saturday for a week at Wallowa and the last report I have seen is a month old.

Any recent reports?? Thanks for any information.

Rasty1
08-11-2010, 09:31 AM
Wulffman, thanks for the update. One thing about Wallowa is when the fishing is slow, you can always enjoy the beauty of the the place!

wulffman
08-17-2010, 03:28 PM
Let me know how you did!

Rasty1
08-24-2010, 09:00 AM
Well just got home. Sorry to report is was sssssssssslllllllllllllllllllllllllooooowwww!
Got a couple kokes and a couple trout (small planters) for the week. Got one nice trout (maybe 2.5lbs) to the boat before he released, got him at 65 feet.
Wished I could give a better report, but its late in the season.

I was very surprise that there was no mussle inspection at the lake, I think Oregon is taking a big chance on a beautiful body of water with Lake Wallowa.

fishslayer13
08-24-2010, 09:57 AM
Wow that is slow fishing.
Sorry it wasnt better for you. We were thinking of going over this weekend to see if we could catch a couple that were starting to color up so we could get them mounted.
Must be to late for that huh ?