PDA

View Full Version : Green Peter Part 2 (08/10)

kokaneekid
08-10-2010, 12:21 AM
GP on Sunday… 08/08/10

After fishing Saturday with my wife on my dad’s boat. Dad talked me into fishing with him again on Sunday. Ok he didn’t have to do much talking I met up with him at 8:00am and brought Jerry along for the trip. The fishing was somewhat slow, we fished our way down to the dam and picked up a few really nice fish here & there. We switch some stuff around and put on some bigger Sling Blades on our top poles to put some more action on our gear. The bigger Sling Blades with R & K hoochies seemed to be the lucky combination. We stopped fishing at 3:30 and picked up 35 NICE Fish. The fishing isn’t what I would call, “RED HOT” but when they are running around 15 inches and most of them are over a pound you can’t beat that. I talked to a couple of fisherman for awhile out on the lake I hope I helped them out, I’m always willing to give out tips if you see me on the lake stop in and say, “HI” I might be able to point you in the right direction or I can at least tell you what isn’t working for me.

I would like to thank my dad for a great weekend, and good luck on smoking the 100 filets I gave you tonight. My wife is going to can the rest of the 115 fish we brought home. I’M GOING TO BE EATING GOOD THIS WINTER!!!!!

Fish On kokaneekid

kokaneekid@live.com

southside
08-10-2010, 03:29 PM
WTG concrats on some very nice fish.
Had a buddy go up on 8-7 and they did not touch a fish!! Do not know what he was using or how he was fishing, but it sure was a long drive from PDX for a full day boat ride. LOL!

How deep where you fishing??

Peace, Tom

Metal Manipulator
08-10-2010, 10:16 PM
We saw you on saturday and Waved hello from the Carb Loui, a 20ft inboard jet. A good number of boats on the lake untill the wind started up. Then the fishing picked up. We managed 38 beautiful fish and had a great time.

kokaneekid
08-11-2010, 12:54 AM
We saw you on saturday and Waved hello from the Carb Loui, a 20ft inboard jet. A good number of boats on the lake untill the wind started up. Then the fishing picked up. We managed 38 beautiful fish and had a great time.

You should have stopped in, we could have exchanged information.... You did great with the 38 fish on Saturday... Way to go... I talked to a lot of boats this weekend that hadn't picked a fish up or just had a handful.. So you did GREAT!!!! Are you going to fish the Odell Lake tournament, I would love to talk fishing with you. Next time let's talk for awhile! E-mail me let's exchange information...

Fish On kokaneekid

kokaneekid@live.com

wulffman
08-12-2010, 01:06 PM
Wednesday we fished for 4 hours and ended up with 31. Nice fish 14" to 16" and very fat. Getting a little pickier as many boats appeared to be struggling for bites.

Cannon
08-13-2010, 12:36 PM
GP on Sunday… 08/08/10

I would like to thank my dad for a great weekend, and good luck on smoking the 100 filets I gave you tonight. My wife is going to can the rest of the 115 fish we brought home. I’M GOING TO BE EATING GOOD THIS WINTER!!!!!

Fish On kokaneekid

kokaneekid@live.com
Chester told me he doesn't cook. So..... what time is dinner? Give me your coordinates and I will be there fork in handawesomereport