PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Massacre At The Pig

agitator
08-01-2010, 09:14 AM
My wife Janyc, Mark and Myself hit the Pig a little before sunrise. Two Brown's right off the bat. As soon as daylight broke bang, bang, bang. Our new Scotty 1106's and the RMT stuff brought the Kokes in the boat all day long. [B]UNBELIEVABLE...[B]This was our first time out using downriggers and fishing for Kokes. A great big Thank You to Mark for his good company and all the great tips he shared with us. We had a very fun day. Mark will post some Pic's for the day.

Kokaholic
08-01-2010, 09:47 AM
Yes it was a great day on the pig with you and Janyc. Both of you are great fisherman and a fisherwomen.

We put the hurt on them all day long. small lolles here and there but they didnt last long. Between the three of us we brought home 22 tasty little silver rockets with loseing probably close to that. 42 to 44 foot depths were teh ticket. The fish are stacked like cord wood!

The hot set up all day long was a pink splatter RMT dodger with a UV Pink Haze squid. A cotton candy squid was a close second. pink gulp maggots with Pro cure JJ sauce was teh deseret waiting for them.

here are a few pics to show the catch.

Rooster
08-01-2010, 11:17 AM
Way to go! Sounds like you had alot more fun than i did at work all day. Do you think they will be starting to color up by mid august? that might be my first chance to get up there.

Kokaholic
08-01-2010, 02:53 PM
None of these fish showed any signs of starting to gear up for teh spawn. I would say you should be fine

Bduck
08-01-2010, 08:18 PM
Nice going guys & gals. 101goodpost101 How's the road going in? Last time I went was at a snails pace. If I wasn't Gorge bound next week, I surely would go to the pig providing I can launch.

Kokaholic
08-01-2010, 09:02 PM
the road going in is about average. I feel that the area going up the dam is the roughest right now. no diffrent than normal for the rest. I would say that your boat is pushing it putting it in up there right now Roger.