PDA

View Full Version : The Next Round

Bduck
07-26-2010, 09:49 AM
I finally recovered from the last trip to the Gorge and ready for the next round. It'll be another 2wks(6-8 Aug) but as usual can't wait. Boat is cleaned out with all gear scattered throughout the garage 101duh101. Also did some tackle repair. I can make that a seperate career fixing my stuff 101idea101. Hope to see others up there as well. signfishin

oldguysrule
07-28-2010, 07:41 AM
BDUCK I will be there also on the 7th or the 8th for a week hope to see you. I too have all my tackle all spread out and trying to make some new things too try.Maybe Rob will be there to get some advice from also. See you theretooexcited

Bduck
07-28-2010, 12:16 PM
Been in contact with a couple of others that will be at the Gorge during that time frame. Hope to see everyone there.

halojm
07-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Hey Roger. Just so happens that is my next trip also. Have to go th dayton n the morning so this weekend is out. Looks like party time with all our guest coming to fish that weekend.

Bduck
07-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Hey Roger. Just so happens that is my next trip also. Have to go th dayton n the morning so this weekend is out. Looks like party time with all our guest coming to fish that weekend.

Looking fwd to seeing you up there Rob. Good luck in Dayton.

BROWNBAGGER
07-29-2010, 03:04 PM
BEJESEL, that is also the weekend I will be up. I have my new fish weights in pink and green from cold footer ready to test out. getting to excited. I haven't been up this year, be a real sucky one. Know the feeling on the gear, lost my nut 101ok101 to the transducer, fuel lines are all pugged up on the motorhome, motorhome has expired plates (might be more involved there, will see) and my gear is still stuffed in it's box that I have yet to spread over the garage.