PDA

View Full Version : Swarovski crystal bead collection

haoming
07-25-2010, 09:28 PM
I found some Swarovski beads online and thought I would share my find with others. I saw them at liangdianup.com and they also have all kinds of other beads made of glass, wood, metal, shell, and stone.
Or you can click your way to the beads section from the home page of thier website. They have tons of beads. The Swarovski beads are beautiful. I talked with them through email and a salesman said they also sell wholesale in bulk. I was thinking about starting a bead shop with arts and crafts. Happy beading to all :)

Full_Monte
07-26-2010, 08:59 PM
Welcome to the forum! I do use Swarovsky beads occasionally. They are a bit pricey for kokanee gear use compared to cheaper varieties. I just buy them locally at a bead shop.

twisted lines
07-27-2010, 08:23 AM
I have bought a few locally, OK enough the Lady's know my name and my Cabelas # and they work very well for me at times . Now I buy them here artbeads.com

Full_Monte
07-27-2010, 09:12 AM
Ha! It sounds like you're fessing up to a misdemeanor! Do you feel guilty rubbing shoulders with all the gals at the bead bins?

twisted lines
07-27-2010, 07:33 PM
Ha! It sounds like you're fessing up to a misdemeanor! Do you feel guilty rubbing shoulders with all the gals at the bead bins?

I wouldn't be mean de them Miss there bigger then my dady..laugh hyst

Fallriverguy
07-28-2010, 12:00 PM
Here is another good place to buy them: firemountaingems.com