PDA

View Full Version : new here

Rooster
07-22-2010, 12:17 AM
Just thought i'd introduce myself. Recenlty found the site, and have in the last year or two got a little into kokes. This seems like a respectable place to chat with enthusiasts. Hopefully, when finished with school, i'll be able to explore a few new haunts. Look forward to chatin with you all.

eenakoK
07-22-2010, 12:19 AM
101welcomw
This is a great place to get information and learn more! Enjoy your stay!

Bduck
07-22-2010, 12:22 AM
101welcomw Rooster. There's plenty of info here for you to build on and a great bunch of enthiasts to help out or even join you on a lake somewhere. What part of Koke country are you in?

Rooster
07-22-2010, 01:32 PM
I'm born and raised in extreme northern utah. I've only fished for kokes in a few places but enjoy doing it. Plus they taste a whole lot better than trout. :)
Can enyone help me figure out how to put a picture next to our call name? Not real computer savvy. thanks for the help

Kokonuts
07-22-2010, 09:23 PM
Rooster, Welcome to a great Forum!

I'd be glad to help you out with the picture thing BUT I think were in the same Boat! laugh hyst

Kokonuts....signfishin

SuperD
07-23-2010, 03:36 PM
I'm born and raised in extreme northern utah. I've only fished for kokes in a few places but enjoy doing it. Plus they taste a whole lot better than trout. :)
Can enyone help me figure out how to put a picture next to our call name? Not real computer savvy. thanks for the help

Do you have a program that you can resize a photo with on your computer? That is the first step. If you don't, I'd be willing to resize one for you and send it back via e-mail. My e-mail is Dave_RCE@msn.com

Petty4life
07-23-2010, 10:56 PM
101welcomw101chromefish101101welcomw