PDA

View Full Version : Is this the support group?

Fishfinger
07-20-2010, 03:50 PM
Hi, my name is Chris, I am from CT, and Im a Koke addict, its been 6 days since I've reeled in a Koke.

eenakoK
07-20-2010, 04:34 PM
101welcomw
This is the support group. The problem with this group is that the addiction only gets worse! However, there is a lot of great information here that can help you start catching Kokanee.. Enjoy your stay

DLM
07-20-2010, 09:34 PM
Welcome aboard Fishfinger.

Maybe we can come up with a 12 step plan to ease your pain and speed your recovery.

By the way, what's your location, where do you fish.

Petty4life
07-20-2010, 09:40 PM
we are all crazytooexcitednanananatooexcited. LOL

Welcome aboard

Fishfinger
07-20-2010, 10:51 PM
thanks for the welcome, i live in north western connecticut, yes an east coast kokaneer. For Kokes i fish west hill, and for the time being at east twin lake, which has been producing some nice 17-18" kokes for me in the past month. west hill has alot more fish, but seem to be smaller this year.

SilverBullets
07-20-2010, 11:13 PM
Is this the kokanee support group?? Why yes...yes it is!! thumbsupYou've come to the right place. We're here to help...trust us, we know eactly what your going through. What you need to do is get out fishing and come back with a detailed report. Don't forget to include pictures of your progress. Good luck!101welcomw

ZONKER
07-20-2010, 11:14 PM
Close your eyes and think of the words Kok, Smoke, Flat Line, Troll, Wedding Ring, Speed, Shallow, Deep, Dock, Cliff, Dam, Limit, Hooked, Snagged, Juice, Weight, just to name a few and then open your eyes and instead of support group, people out side looking in would think that we need help maybe like a landing net.
Welcome aboard. This is a fun group to visit with and to read about.101chromefish101

redmanjr1
07-21-2010, 12:17 AM
101welcomw
This is the support group. The problem with this group is that the addiction only gets worse! However, there is a lot of great information here that can help you start catching Kokanee.. Enjoy your stay

Welcome fishfinger! DB hit it right on the head; support group? Yes. Addiction worse? Definately. We will all support your addiction!! tooexcited laugh hyst tooexcited