PDA

View Full Version : kokaneekid???

dawson1922
07-15-2010, 08:56 PM
Are you sick,working OT, our is your boat broke down. I have not seen any reports from ya in awhile. Maybe your freezer just full.

Buck
07-16-2010, 12:25 AM
Are you sick,working OT, our is your boat broke down. I have not seen any reports from ya in awhile. Maybe your freezer just full.

He's probably quietly testing some secret riggings for the derby...worthy12

kokaneekid
07-16-2010, 12:19 PM

I took two weeks off from fishing to spend some time with the family.... Haven't been out since the 75 fish day.. My dad hit Green Peter last week and was doing all the testing for me & my crew.. He was out for two days and brought back two limits, so fishing is still hot a Green Peter. I would have put a post out but my dad didn't take any pictures, Please give him a bad time for me. I'll take some pictures and put a post on KFF after the tournament. I heard there are 60 boat already entered, and they are expecting a lot more. After the tournament I'm planning on fishing Wickiup with my dad so I'll let all of you know how we do on that trip.

I'll tell my wife that I have let the KFF community down and that they are expecting me to hit the lake every week. I don't know how this will fly but I'll give it a shot. Trust me Two week is too long to be on DRY LAND, can't wait to get on the lake Saturday. We'll be in my dad boat, but I'll be hanging out at Sunnyside campground after the Tournament so stop in a say, "HI"....

Fish On kokaneekid

kokaneekid@live.com