PDA

View Full Version : Pineview musky

wiperhunter
07-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Reelfast and I hit the View on Friday. We started off casting spoons and cranks at 7:30am and within 30 minutes the power squadron was out and blasting their music so loud, I'm sure folks could hear them in Ogden:(
We finally caught our first musky of the day around 9:30am on a purple maniac fluke of all things, lol. We kept casting for another hour catching a few small bass but that was it. Since I had to leave at noon we decided to spend the last hour trolling and 15 minutes before it was time to leave my pole went down and I had my first tiger of the year on. It came on a white Producer. It was a good morning and a nice change of pace from what I have been fishing for lately.

SmokeOnTheWater
07-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Looks like some nice, healthy critters! I know what you mean about the "POWER SQUADRON" as I can hear them at my home in Eden now and then. The funny thing is, they'll fight amongst themselves for their own piece of the lake. Took the truck into the shop this morning and they were already playing on the water skis @ 7:30 and 44 degree air temps. Are they NUTZ?

wiperhunter
07-11-2010, 10:33 AM
Yea, they have to be nuts to think everyone wants to listen to music played that loud, that early in the morning. As long as they stay away from me, I'm fine with them but when they think everyone needs to listen to music, at concert levels, at 7am that is a bit much.
On another note, did anyone do any good for crappie during the spawn this year?