PDA

View Full Version : 4 bays, 4 days

TrophyBoat
06-28-2010, 10:51 PM
Well i had muskie on my mind this weekend so i started my weekend off at PINEVIEW no muskie, gave up and caught a bunch of smallies and perch and even a carp on jigs.
Saturday NEWTON: trolled and casted large minnow lures and ended up stumbling into one over 30. The girl friend had enough and said lets go to PORQUPINE: Caught and released a handful of kokes on saturday evening and played for keeps on sunday, ended up boating our limits but it was hit and miss throughout the day, humdingers accounted for the majority of the fish, Fished monday morning for trout and ended up boating a few, stopped at WILLARD on the way home for a few hours and picked up a wiper and an eye.
Man what a weeked for not having any real plans. heres pics of the outing.

Petty4life
06-28-2010, 10:55 PM
nice job kody101goodpost101

Kokaholic
06-29-2010, 12:03 AM
Right on Kody. Looks like you and the Ms had a great weekend. Good on ya, Im in the process of starting to plan out a trip for this fall like that only with out the boat for about five days of diffrent rivers in wyoming with my fly rod.

Im thinking like,

A the Snake River
B The greys river
C The Hoback
D.The Sweetwater
E. a small little other creek named Beaver creek/ Strawberry river out of Atlantic City Wyoming. Man I cant wait.

Bduck
06-29-2010, 01:49 AM
Nice going Kody. Thats a good round Robin attack. awesomereport

TrophyBoat
06-29-2010, 06:14 PM
thanks guys, that sounds fun I am due for a good river trip without a boat myself, i haven't fished a trout river in a while.