PDA

View Full Version : North Idaho

Set Free Joe
06-27-2010, 01:31 AM
New to the site. Just wanted to say Hello. Fish Coeur d'Alene and Spirit Lake quit a bit. Caught a limit of 15 yesterday at Spirit Lake using a 20 and 30 foot jet diver with small cowbells and wedding rings tipped with white shoe peg corn. Heading back out tomorrow.

AverysAdventure
06-27-2010, 02:06 AM
Glad to see some north ID guys on here. Any size to the fish? Good luck tomorrow!

Set Free Joe
07-02-2010, 06:29 PM
Not at all. Most were small but perfect for the smoker. I will be fishing the Wolf Lodge area of Coeur d'Alene tomorrow. Gonna try a few different presentations other than the normal wedding rings. my outboard took a dump on me and is beyond repair so I take the small aluminum and electric trolling motor out to get my "fix"

Set Free Joe
07-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Hit Wolf lodge and Beauty Bay Saturday and caught around 30 Kokes. Brought home the limit for the smoker of course. 30 foot jet diver with a red wedding ring and white shoe peg was the ticket. I soaked the corn in Pauskes Shrimp Oil and that seem to set the bite off. I also ran a 20 foot diver and chartreause wedding ring and caught half as much. I was also running small flasher blades off both divers.

superx2
07-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Sounds like a good day on the water! any size to the fish? haven't fished cda yet this year. we tried lower twin several times but have only gotten one kokanee which is surprising. might have to head to cda next time.

badfish
07-20-2010, 01:00 PM
Hi there- I'm new to the boards, been fishing spirit quite a bit the last few weeks, its been fairly consistent trolling leadcore anywhere from 2-4 colors.
I was fishng lower twin earlier in the the summer and catching some nice kokes(16"-18") I was suprised to see them in there that big, but they seem to have vanished, I've been out there several times since and just caught a bunch of stocked rainbows(lame). Haven't been out to CDA yet, but hopefully soon.

Set Free Joe
07-20-2010, 06:42 PM
Never tried twin. Was hitting Spirit Lake before the kokes moved to the North end of Lake Coeur d'Alene from Harrison

Set Free Joe
07-20-2010, 06:44 PM
Hey Badfish when ever you want to go out let me know. My 14 foot Jon boat aint big enough but if you ever need a fishing partner I'm open! I always do good at Spirit at the deep end by the cliffs.

Set Free Joe
07-20-2010, 06:45 PM
No big ones as of yet just small 8-10 inch smokers is all I have been catching

badfish
07-21-2010, 10:04 PM
Hey Badfish when ever you want to go out let me know. My 14 foot Jon boat aint big enough but if you ever need a fishing partner I'm open! I always do good at Spirit at the deep end by the cliffs. thanks I appreciate that. How much longer is Cda good?

Set Free Joe
07-23-2010, 01:37 PM
CDA should be good till Mid September from what I have seen in the past. After that is when they start to spawn and the eagles begin to nest by the hundreds