PDA

View Full Version : Ririe Report

sportfish
06-26-2010, 05:13 PM
6/18: caught 12 at midmorning trolling in 25-30' of water. Pink flasher with wedding ring behind (propeller type spinner and pink/green beads), firecorn natural color. All were 13-15" and fat!

6/24: caught four at 6-8 PM using same outfit. Thunderstorms were coming in and it got windy and tough to handle the boat (little kids with me!).

sawtooth
06-27-2010, 12:34 AM
awesomereport Sounds like a couple of fun days on the lake. I always enjoy taking the kids with me. My son is 14 and between sports teams and being with his friends, it is getting harder and harder to find time to fish with his old dad. Usually by mid day, the fishing trip turns into a wakeboarding trip, but I guess you make those tradeoffs in order to keep it interesting for he and his friends.

gonefishing
06-27-2010, 07:19 PM
Its time to hit Rire. I will start pounding the water up there the rest of the month. It is fun to fish the fish there becuase they just are not to bashful about fighting with anything hot pink and wiggling in the water. Gladd that Rire is ONworthy12

PapaD
07-02-2010, 06:43 PM
Went up this morring with my son in law. On the water at 6:30 and fished until the wind and fun boater showed up. Only got one and it is in the smoker now. I think I'll wait until after the 4th to hit it again. Used the same set up as sportfish did

gonefishing
07-03-2010, 09:28 PM
I am doing yard work and such. I am on Vacation in 2 weeks and thought that I would hit Rire then. (EVERY DAY) I saw the fun boats moving around town on Friday and decided to sit out the weekend. Enjoy your smoked Koke.

PapaD
07-08-2010, 05:21 PM
So last week my son in law and I put in at blacktail at about 6:30. We started trolling just out from the dock. After about 20 min 3 or 4 fishing boats put in and headed up toward the dam, never to be seen again. SO did we start to soon, what did they know that I should know and oh we only ended up with one koke ( my first ). We are going out again tomorow and hope to do better.

gonefishing
07-08-2010, 06:00 PM
papaD

I sent you a personal message. There are better spots in Ririe.

signfishin Sat morning.