PDA

View Full Version : Americam lake fathers day kok ! 6-20-10

KOK head
06-25-2010, 11:55 PM
Well I would like to start off by saying this is my first post do to im new at this site and so far its an awsome site ! Well my son and I went out to american lake on fathers day and found out every one and there father was out fishing to . We trolled the main boat launch north of the lake . I was marking fish in 70' - 80' of water 20'-45' down. The lure of choice was a red and silver wedding ring tiped with worm . Sorry about late post just had the time today to post more to come! 101chromefish101

eenakoK
06-26-2010, 12:43 AM
awesomereport
Welcome to the site!! Thanks for the report and pic! I will be out there in the morning.. Good luck to you!

smokin' Kokes
06-26-2010, 02:39 AM
great job and one of the top experiences of being a father, taking sons fishing.
nice fat kokes.

lucky man to have a son to take fishing.

try some white shoepeg corn soaked overnight in canned tuna fish oil or one of the koke scents such as krill/shrimp

thanks for sharing the trip with us.
America was producing earlier in the season but hadn't heard much for several weeks.

KOK head
06-26-2010, 07:07 PM
great job and one of the top experiences of being a father, taking sons fishing.
nice fat kokes.

lucky man to have a son to take fishing.

try some white shoepeg corn soaked overnight in canned tuna fish oil or one of the koke scents such as krill/shrimp

thanks for sharing the trip with us.
America was producing earlier in the season but hadn't heard much for several weeks.
LMAO I dont only have 1 son but 4 hehehe and yes AMERICAN has been putting out some fat koks for a few weeks now just have to beat the boaters/cruzers/skiers/wakers/...................... I have been doing good with a wedding ring and double hook with night crawler!