PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Fishing trip

fish2much2
06-25-2010, 09:05 PM
Hi,
I just joined the forum(fish2much2). I live in KY and will be travelling through Wyoming/Colorado on my motorcycle for vacation.

I am an avid fisherman originally from Minnesota. I fish a lot. I am interested in going fishing at the Gorge but I don't know anyone there. I dont want to spend 400 on a guide for myself.

I was wondering if anyone is looking for a fishing partner. I am willing to pay for gas etc. I have never caught kokanee or large lake trout, but I do fish downriggers for Stripers in KY and Coho in Alaska.

I am a normal MWM, 47, furloughed for the month of July. I will be out there around July 15th - 19th.

Anyone fishing this time period with an empty seat?

Thanks for your time,
Darryl email: fish2much2@yahoo.com

lipripper
06-25-2010, 10:24 PM
Are you solo on this trip?

fish2much2
06-26-2010, 05:49 AM
Yes, Just myself. I will likely camp unless there is a reasonable hotel around there.

lipripper
06-26-2010, 07:10 PM
there are a few in green river, I am running a 15 foot whalier, with a 35hp evinrude and i stack up on one downrigger, the koke fishing has been very tough this year as the burbot are destroying the coke fry, so I cant promiss cokes like i used two, however the rianbowa are nice in fat and hav e been hammering anything in thier path, aswell the lakers have been good as well.

fish2much2
06-27-2010, 02:03 PM
It sounds good to me. I am not picky. It's just nice to get on the water. I will PM you with my Phone Number.