PDA

View Full Version : Hog wild

Petty4life
06-25-2010, 08:41 PM
Hooked up with wiperhunter today to fish porcupine. got on the water about 7am started off trolling Curlys kokanee flees w/ green and rainbow Vance tackle dodgers the flees where the pot ticket early then fishing slowed and at about noon someone turned on the switch and a GDF pink UV squid on leaded line was killer don't know if it was the way that the gdf hooks are tied or what but they have the squid a different action. ended up with 20 kokes in the cooler and lost a bunch more. was good fishing with an old friend. had a great tine. fish where caught between 15-40ft got deeper as the day went on.

redmanjr1
06-25-2010, 09:52 PM
Nice haul Petty. Plan on finishing the last of my downrigger mods tomorrow and hope to hit Anderson Ranch Res. over the 4th. Thanks for posting the pics.

Bob

eenakoK
06-25-2010, 10:47 PM
awesomereport
Thanks for sharing the report and pics! I hope to be able to post similar results tomorrow!

SilverBullets
06-25-2010, 11:20 PM
101goodpost101Great report Petty...way to get into em!! Looks like your guys could use a bigger cooler!signfishin

Kokehead
06-26-2010, 12:27 AM
sounds like a hella good time. I'm hoping to have the flees on the market soon.

eenakoK
06-26-2010, 12:44 AM
sounds like a hella good time. I'm hoping to have the flees on the market soon.

I hope to be able to use them sometime soon! Looks like great stuff!

wiperhunter
07-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply but it has been a crazy week since we were out. I really enjoyed getting out with you Jason and want to thank you for your generous hospitality. It was a great day to be on the pond and it really surpised me when the kokes turned on, so late in the morning. By the way, I got some of them smoked up for you, just let me know how many you want and when is a good time to swing by. Here are a couple more pictures I took behind your back