PDA

View Full Version : green peter 6-25

daveo
06-25-2010, 05:00 PM
Hit it from 6 till 10 Friday morning. Wasnt red hot early bite but got better. Took home 18. Majority of fish were on chrome dodgers with blue and white hootchies. Depth was right around 40 feet with the overcast conditions. Hope this helps.....Daveo

kokaneekid
06-25-2010, 10:17 PM
Hit it from 6 till 10 Friday morning. Wasnt red hot early bite but got better. Took home 18. Majority of fish were on chrome dodgers with blue and white hootchies. Depth was right around 40 feet with the overcast conditions. Hope this helps.....Daveo

Thanks for the update.... are they still running 13 to 14 inches?

Fish On kokaneekid

Bullitt
06-25-2010, 10:27 PM
Thanks...hope to be launching at 0530 or so tomorrow.

Rikker99
06-26-2010, 10:05 PM
I was also at GP yesterday and stayed over till this morning. The bite Friday afternoon was steady and we only stayed until the wind started this morning. Twenty seven Friday and eight this morning. We were very happy. Tuna corn and pink maggots worked on almost everything we put down there. We were in 30-40 ft in the generally deeper sections out from Whitcomb. I included a pic of one we got this morning and I think you can see my new S-glass downrigger rod in the background. I just finished wrapping it last week and it definitely got bloody!