PDA

View Full Version : Willie's Story of Wallace and Gromet 6-23-10

Petty4life
06-23-2010, 07:47 PM
Hit Willard today just after noon, Started trolling in the feedlot area one rod with a rapala citrus glass shad. and the other rod a green Shasta flee bitty. after about 10 minutes i got a good what on the flee-bitty. reeled it in to find a 20in channel cat (Gromet), released him to fight a float tuber another day. ended up in freeway bay and got a whack in catfish corner. was a good fighter thought it would be a good size wiper but ended up being a 22in walleye (Wallace) didn't weight him just threw him in the cooler for dinner. trolled that area for a little longer to see if i could get one of wallace's friends, but that was a no go. picked up and went back to the mouth of the south marina. put the rods in there and started trolling south along the dike got a few good whacks but never did get anything else to the boat. was a very relaxing day fishing by myself jamming to my new stereo system and fishing. Hung it up about 4pm taking Wallace home for dinner.

eenakoK
06-23-2010, 10:05 PM
awesomereport

Thanks for sharing the pics! How was dinner? How did your boat perform? I hope it ran good for you!

Petty4life
06-24-2010, 06:49 PM
awesomereport

Thanks for sharing the pics! How was dinner? How did your boat perform? I hope it ran good for you!

running much better.worthy12