PDA

View Full Version : Pardee Lake 9-28-08

HiTechKoke
10-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Went jigging for Kokanee this last weekend again after getting a taste of it the previous week. I figured I needed more practice! :yes Went out for a few hours late Saturday afternoon after getting the scouting report from some friends. It took me a while to find the schools and gave it a shot but did not land any.

On Sunday my friend Dave. joined me on my boat and it's a good thing as he was out-jigging me by quite a bit. Dave had the first fish in the boat about two minutes after dropping his lure down. Overall it was pretty slow though but it was nice to have the lake to ourselves and try something different with only a few trollers and bass guys coming by every once in a while.

Dave's chrome spoon did the majority of the catching and I managed to get a few on same Buzzbomb lure from the previous week and also a Pro-Troll 1oz jig. Kokanee season is finally done for me... now it's back over to Trout and maybe some Stripers.

Here's a few pictures....

1. My ugly faded fish.
2. Dave's nice fish with the hot lure.

Kevin

Full_Monte
10-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the report, Kevin. That faded koke looks a bit like a trout. :)
Banish the thought!

HiTechKoke
10-01-2008, 11:02 PM
Yep that Koke was faded and "done" for the season... I pulled him off the ice so he was a bit faded.