PDA

View Full Version : E Canyon- Fathers Day

Bduck
06-21-2010, 10:16 AM
Went to E Canyon for some trout action. Ended up with a friends 2 sons in the boat. Both caught 3ea fat rainbows. They enjoyed using my rods which allowed them to feel the fish fighting instead of the ones they are use to that have some backbone. They also got into learning to use downriggers. I let these boys do all of the fishing. Enjoyed myself for a change just driving the boat and not having to jump out of my seat when a fish was on. Just being out there teaching some techniques enabled me to feel more relaxed. As the day progressed, started seeing more skiiers and boaters. They are braver than I thought with water temp at 60F. Lake is at full pool and water going over spillway.

Petty4life
06-23-2010, 10:06 PM
101goodpost101101chromefish101101goodpost101

BROWNBAGGER
06-24-2010, 04:14 PM
Way to go. I don't know about not jumping out of my seat to grab a pole as a koke is doing a tail dance....good times! I too am taking my son(navy) and his father in law(family all moved away) and my daughter(from phoneix) to strawberry sunday who haven't fished in years. I just hope the kokes are in a biting mood...... cut's are to much of a spare tire to reel in, but we'll take what we can.......