PDA

View Full Version : California's heading to the Gorge

Mickey Thomas
06-18-2010, 12:05 PM
Well it's time, a bunch of out of staters are headed your way the next few months. SuperDave and I will be at the Gorge starting around July 7th for a week. Lot's of imhooked.com members are there right now. Us California boys usually are on channel 69, feel free to call out and tell us when you're on the water, we love your fishery and always treat it with the upmost respect. In my book there's no place like Flaming Gorge, this will be my 6 year in a row and it looks like it's going to be another great year. I've never had a bad trip, I'll be looking for Jarad and Cory as usual, got to get my RMT!!tooexcited

MMDON
06-18-2010, 01:29 PM
Hey Mick! Idaho is heading there at the same time! Imagine that! thumbsup

Bduck
06-18-2010, 10:00 PM
Looks like I'll be hookin' up with you guys when you visit me in N.Ogden. I'm also heading to the Gorge at the same time. Looking fwd to it.

smokepoles
06-19-2010, 07:06 PM
Good luck to you guys, and travel safe!

Fort_Bragger
06-20-2010, 02:31 PM
I'll be there too with my boat this time. I'll be batting clean up behind Mickey and Dave again. nananana
Ben.

SuperD
06-20-2010, 06:14 PM
I'll be there too with my boat this time. I'll be batting clean up behind Mickey and Dave again. nananana
Ben.
Too bad your copilot won't tell you when you actually have a fish on again this year. laugh hyst nananana

halojm
06-21-2010, 07:17 AM
Hey Roger. I'll be up this Friday. Let me know if your still going to be around.

Fort_Bragger
06-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Too bad your copilot won't tell you when you actually have a fish on again this year. laugh hyst nananana

Yep, she's got to be the world's worse fisherman, but she's my sister. I'm hoping your gear works well enough this time so that I won't have to stack again. That will eliminate a lot of heartaches. BTW Dave, do you have the link to the FG map with the contour lines? I've lost it, and I want to make sure I don't run aground again like last year when we were busy with our only quad hookup. It was ugly.laugh hyst
Ben.

aquaman
06-23-2010, 07:42 AM
We are headed back on July 11 for the week. can't wait since we postponed it from last week.

SuperD
06-23-2010, 10:13 AM
We are headed back on July 11 for the week. can't wait since we postponed it from last week.
Give us a call out on the radio when you get there.

Bduck
06-23-2010, 10:23 AM

July 10 is our KFF gathering at Buckboard. Like to see you there if that's possible.

Mickey Thomas
07-17-2010, 11:30 PM
We sure had a great trip this year guys, well every year is a great year when we come to your great waters to fish. SuperDave and I spent 6 days on the water with some good results. Seems the bigger fish were on a "every other day" bite. The other days were high fish count days. Nice to meet some of you guys at the BBQ, I guess you guys back there can cook too (grin) Till next year (wink)
Mickey T.