PDA

View Full Version : Porky pig out 6-11-10

Petty4life
06-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Fished porcupine today. trophy boat and i where on the water about 6am and started trolling various lures. where able to put 20 kokes in the boat in the rain storm and lost probly 3 times that. pink humdinger and pink sep's kokanee candy where the ticket in 20ft of water.
We had a great boat driver to keep us on the fish (see picture)
was great to fish with you kody.101chromefish101

SmokeOnTheWater
06-11-2010, 10:21 PM
GREAT CATCH! Looks like rain in store for the Wiper Fest at Willard Bay tomorrow. Hope I can stay dry?

Bduck
06-11-2010, 10:31 PM
Way to go Jason. Alot of the lakes here are over the spillway with plenty of debris coming in. Dirty water as well. The snow melt is late this year and its hitting with a vengeance and not mentioning the rain we are getting. Good to see you guys were into the kokes. I like the driver, they have a keen scents of sniffing out kokes. :cool:

wiperhunter
06-12-2010, 03:27 AM
Nice catch Jason & Kody, looks like getting there early and knowing where the fish are really makes a difference. Was it raining when you got there? Any big fish this time Kody?

TrophyBoat
06-12-2010, 11:39 AM
thanks, that was a good trip.
wiperhunter, one that went 13.75" that was the biggest one we got. It was not raining when we got there but it drizzled on us for about 2 hours, a gallon or two of water was in the boat when i pulled the plug.

I had to put a rain cap on the smoker this morning though. sure am glad it wasn't this bad yesterday.

TrophyBoat
06-15-2010, 12:50 PM
hey petty here is what you requested, smokanee snacks ready for next trip.

Petty4life
06-15-2010, 06:30 PM
hey petty here is what you requested, smokanee snacks ready for next trip.

LOL your awesome kody... do you have chocolate flavored ones?
laugh hystlaugh hystlaugh hyst

SuperD
06-21-2010, 03:15 PM
I've thought of mounting a couple more downriggers out on the bow. Looks like it will work after all. worthy12

TrophyBoat
06-21-2010, 08:05 PM
they are about mid ship so i can run them and steer at the same time, the only thing i see bad about it is the lines tend to cross at the back of the boat rather than behind the boat, not an issue for me because mine is a jet drive but if i had a shaft/prop it would more than likely be an issue. Also your boat is probabley alot wider than mine so it would work.