PDA

View Full Version : G.p. 6-5-2010

daveo
06-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Scratched a limit today but it wasnt easy. Daylight bite with protrolls was quite good for a couple of hours but then had to get creative to finish by 11:30. Wouldnt have made it if I couldnt fish 2 poles. Sure funny when people in boats going by have to yell at you when you have a fish on your 2nd pole that your not watching very well. Have to rig up a mirror I guess. Anyway didnt look like a red hot bite but fish were being caught.

Lip Ripper
06-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Go to Bi-Mart and they have some real small cow like bells I use them all the time. I can watch one pole all the time but the one behind me is hard to see. Sounds like you did real good. awesomereport

268bull
06-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Saturday morning was slow for my son and I, but activity picked up for us on GP around 1:00 to 1:30. Afternoon bite lasted for about an hour then started to slow again. We ended up with 14 in the cooler. I like to chart the bite with J.A.Knights Solunar table. Find it to be fairly accurate within a half an hour or so. Long lining nickel Ford Fenders and Glo-red wedding rings tipped with corn and shrimp oil.

kokaneekid
06-07-2010, 12:28 AM
Scratched a limit today but it wasnt easy. Daylight bite with protrolls was quite good for a couple of hours but then had to get creative to finish by 11:30. Wouldnt have made it if I couldnt fish 2 poles. Sure funny when people in boats going by have to yell at you when you have a fish on your 2nd pole that your not watching very well. Have to rig up a mirror I guess. Anyway didnt look like a red hot bite but fish were being caught.

Thanks for the report... and good job on the kok's... I would rather have someone yell at me about a Fish On... that look over and say, "This guy has no idea what he is doing"... The 2 pole rule is great.... awesomereport

Fish On kokaneekid

eric71m
06-07-2010, 10:20 AM
good job on the limit by your self... that two rod can be its own blessing and a curse, when you have a double...awesomereport