PDA

View Full Version : GP Is A Slam Dunk Report 06/03/10

kokaneekid
06-04-2010, 01:35 AM
Green Peter’s A Slam Dunk.

They say that the worst day of fishing is better than the best day at work, well after today I’m ready to make fishing a full time job. I thought I could make it a full week without fishing, but I was wrong so I told work I needed a day off so I could get my Kokanee fix. I took my wife Debbie, and Jerry along with me on this trip. In the morning the fish were running at around 50 feet but as the day went by they moved up to around 35. We got a late start and I had to leave early but at the end of it all we ended up with 40 really nice kokanee in the boat by 1:30 some of them are pushing 15 inches. The hot lure of the day was this pink R & K hoochie, and a Green UV Sling Blade, but as you can see the bull kokanee that my wife caught made a mess out of it. I forgot to stop by Hoys True Value Hardware on my way out of town to pick up some more, so I’m going to have to stop by my dad’s before I go fishing next time and see if I can get a few off him. If you have any questions about this adventure feel free to E-Mail me at kokaneekid@live.com.

Fish On kokaneekid.

eric71m
06-04-2010, 09:47 AM
Thats what that itching was yesterday... damn...

awesomereport

Fishin-RN
06-04-2010, 10:41 AM
awesomereport

I'm jealous too! I put in right before kokaneekid at thistle and we met at the boat ramp. It's sure nice to go fishing and meet friendly people, thanks for all your info kokaneekid! We fished down toward the dam around back to the island and managed 6 and lost several. Most of our action was off the many points of the lake in shallower water, fishing about 40 ft deep. caught fish on blue-white, orange, and pink spinners. time to go invest in MORE tackle :}

kokaneekid
06-04-2010, 03:51 PM
awesomereport

It's sure nice to go fishing and meet friendly people, thanks for all your info kokaneekid!

Nice talking to you Fishin-RN, it's great meeting your Kokanee Fishing Forum brothers on the lake. Well have to talk some more next time we meet up. I'll let you know the next time I make it to Green Peter. I wish I could fish during the week more often. See ya next time

Fish on kokaneekid.

Fishin-RN
06-05-2010, 01:28 AM
sounds good i'll do the same! and looking forward to it i always enjoy fishing, even if i'm not the guy putting 40 in my boat!

Randy