PDA

View Full Version : Gorge 30th & 31rst

Mike
06-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Put in at Buckboard about 9am and headed to mudd flatts. As soon as we wet our lines we were hooked up with laker pups. Just after sinking one line after shaking off another pup, a 4lb koke murdered the half & half wedding ring that had been producing the pups. Monday we put in same place same time. Couldnt buy a fish on the wedding ring, so switched to a multi color corkie. The corkie produced several decent macs. Fishing slowed around 12, so spooled up and ran down to lost dog. Picked up a small koke about 2lbs on an orange spin n glow that was too injured to return. Was a great weekend was super stoked on the big koke and all the fun with the macs.

Mike 101chromefish101

FISH
06-02-2010, 12:46 AM
was lost dog muddy?laugh hyst becouse I have to go up to lost dog from buckboard that would be north. do you mean down south to holmes crossing?about the time I think I know the Gorge some one throw's me a curve ball Mud flat's? lost ME again do you mean brezze hill?sorry for the question's I just dont know FG as well as some. glad to see you caught some fish.

Mike
06-02-2010, 08:25 AM
Hmmm I could be mistaken, I've always called the stretch of beach NE of BB mudd flatts seems like theres three differnt names for every spot on the lake laugh hyst. Hope this clarifies a little. I'm curious too know as well

Thanks Mike