PDA

View Full Version : Retired fisherman

Bellywinder
05-28-2010, 01:25 PM
I have done a lot of fishing, mostly steelhead and salmon, no kokanee.

I am looking for lakes where I can park the trailer for a few days and catch a few kokanee. All recommendations will be appreciated. We, my wife and I, like quiet places best.

SilverBullets
05-28-2010, 01:41 PM
Welcome aboard Bellywinder. Check out the list under the Washington forum...lot's of lakes to choose from. If you plan on doing any traveling Paulina Lake here in Central Oregon has some nice quiet campgrounds and a 5 mph speed limit...no water skiers!thumbsup

Petty4life
05-28-2010, 02:13 PM
101welcomw101chromefish101101welcomw

eenakoK
05-28-2010, 02:24 PM
101welcomw
This is a great site and will help a lot with catching kokanee. Good luck.. It is great to see another Washington member!

kokaneekid
05-28-2010, 10:52 PM
I have done a lot of fishing, mostly steelhead and salmon, no kokanee.

I am looking for lakes where I can park the trailer for a few days and catch a few kokanee. All recommendations will be appreciated. We, my wife and I, like quiet places best.

They say you can't teach a old dog new tricks, but while your here you might learn a few... lot's of get people and information here. Good luck with the fishing this year, and I can't wait until I'm in your shoes...

Fish On kokaneekid

MackPrince
05-29-2010, 12:56 AM
Welcome BellyWinder!
It is always great to have another WA member!

If you and the wife don't mind a little drive for great fishing and camping check out the events forum. We are having a gathering at Yale next month and there are two campgrounds for the lake.

-Mack