PDA

View Full Version : Any Reports From Wallowa Over the Weekend ?

Fourteen
05-23-2010, 12:53 PM
I was just wondering if anyone fished Wallowa over the weekend and picked up any Koks . I 'm headed over there this week with No Wishin Just Fishin & his fishing party . "Thanks" if you have a chance to respond .

SilverBullets
05-23-2010, 02:19 PM
I've read some reports of fishing this past week...things have slowed down due to colder water temperatures. Last report (yesterday) showed snow showers. Dress warm and bring a heater.

No Wishin Just Fishin
05-23-2010, 02:30 PM
I've read some reports of fishing this past week...things have slowed down due to colder water temperatures. Last report (yesterday) showed snow showers. Dress warm and bring a heater.

Colder the water the brighter the colors!! Have caught many kokes at Elk, Paulina, and Crescent in whiteouts.

vvBob
05-23-2010, 06:46 PM
We are there now. Fishing has been slow; when the storms roll in & the water temp drops. Today it got to 47.9 about noon. If & that's I F the sun shines things will improve. We did manage a 18" & a 19" this morning early. Did talk with a fellow "Hooker" & they had 4 biggest, 5.2. Fish see to be scattered though out the water column. We caught ours at 19' our other friends got there 5.0 at 30' & Maddog got his 5.2 basically top lining (4' on the rigger)

pimpler
05-23-2010, 11:28 PM
Fished till 9am on saturday and picked up three that were 19 1/2, 20, and
21". By that time there was 4 inches of snow on the front seat of the boat and it was still coming down, so called it a day. Didn't fish today but will be back up there tomorrow morning.