PDA

View Full Version : 2 more days

No Wishin Just Fishin
05-22-2010, 10:53 AM
At this time on Monday 3 boats and 9 guys will be headed to Wallowa Lake in search of the new US record Kokanee. We know it is there, we just have to hookup. All rods are set up with shasta Bait UV sling Blades and a variety of lures, from wedding rings to Hootchie things. The downriggers are all oiled. The corn is all scented up with diff scents, and after getting the fireplace going at the house, We will be after them!! Will post pics and a report on our return at the end of next week.

Wish us luck!! Oh yeah, forgot it is skill not lucktooexcited Over 350 years of experience on this trip so we are hoping.101chromefish101

skookum9
05-22-2010, 10:57 AM
Good luck and good fishing! I also hope you get some really nice weather while you are there, the weather here is more than a little depressing and is keeping me off the water for now. Enjoy your trip.

kokanee kombine
05-22-2010, 09:25 PM
hope you guys have a little luck and save some for us locals.as you already know, make sure your boats are cleaned of any invasive mussels.ect.we will be at the lake memorial weekend to fish with visiting family.enjoy our lake!

twisted lines
05-22-2010, 10:14 PM
If your downriggers are Scotty's and you oiled the brake your in for a big surprise! Thats the only thing thats not covered for life...... good luck and it only takes one. TL

No Wishin Just Fishin
05-23-2010, 11:57 AM
Not Scotty's they are Fathom Master 600 by Penn(much nicer than Scotty's)

Yes I know about invaisive species.

And I consider it my lake too as been fishing it for over 30 yrs