PDA

View Full Version : the villa derby

Big Al
05-17-2010, 03:38 PM
Got to the lake on late Wednesday afternoon. Covered the boat in mud going down Anvil road. Woke up early Thursday and went to the pipeline caught a couple small koks. Went south of the ranch house caught 6 more and 2 was over 18". Friday went to Buckboard and did ok. Did get one that was 3 pounds and lost a good one right at the boat.Son hit it with the net. The only kok he let me reel in lol.
Saturday first thing we caught a 3.8 rainbow. Thought it would be a little small so we keep fishing. Caught a few small koks then we caught one a little over 3. Let it go and not 10 min later the big one of the derby. 4.06 pounds. Down riggers up side planer in and back to buckboard. The fish was the biggest kok for two days and got my team $1000. We had a good time caught alot of fish. Not to many koks but lots of trout. THe big kok came off a RMK radical glow pink with a spinner and a hyper plad flasher. I took some pics with my cell phone a few hours later just cant figure out how to get the on here. They are not to good but they are better then nothing. Ash they are coming your way please put them up for me.

justfish
05-17-2010, 04:39 PM
way to go BIG AL!!!! signfishinsignfishin YOU GET TO BUY THE BEER101cheers101

Propnut69
05-17-2010, 07:00 PM
WTG big AL congrats 's on the big fish.thumbsupworthy12

Kokaholic
05-17-2010, 11:14 PM
Good Job Alvin. Congrats to you and your team

jacksonlaker
05-18-2010, 09:09 AM
That's great you guys won some cash. Now you can buy more Kokanee lures !! Congrats

FISH
05-18-2010, 11:55 AM
Got to the lake on late Wednesday afternoon. Covered the boat in mud going down Anvil road. Woke up early Thursday and went to the pipeline caught a couple small koks. Went south of the ranch house caught 6 more and 2 was over 18". Friday went to Buckboard and did ok. Did get one that was 3 pounds and lost a good one right at the boat.Son hit it with the net. The only kok he let me reel in lol.
Saturday first thing we caught a 3.8 rainbow. Thought it would be a little small so we keep fishing. Caught a few small koks then we caught one a little over 3. Let it go and not 10 min later the big one of the derby. 4.06 pounds. Down riggers up side planer in and back to buckboard. The fish was the biggest kok for two days and got my team $1000. We had a good time caught alot of fish. Not to many koks but lots of trout. THe big kok came off a RMK radical glow pink with a spinner and a hyper plad flasher. I took some pics with my cell phone a few hours later just cant figure out how to get the on here. They are not to good but they are better then nothing. Ash they are coming your way please put them up for me.

hey congrats bro now you can get a new window for the lund.tooexcited sorry I dont post pics on this page cant finger it out. I will put them on my facebook then our freind's can see and enjoy.........way to go buddyway to go so proud lolnananana

gon troln
05-18-2010, 03:45 PM
Nicely done!!

Bduck
05-18-2010, 09:54 PM
Nice going Big Al. awesomereport The Gorge is going to open up eventually. Its a matter of time. signfishin