PDA

View Full Version : Green Peter 05/07/10

268bull
05-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Spent the good part of the day on Green Peter with my son. We had an awesome day. Didn't get to my trolling area till about 07:45, but the fish started biting immediately! Used a Jack-o-Diamonds for awhile trailing a wedding ring. That worked great for awhile, then the bite dropped off so I switched to a nickel Ford Fender trailing a wedding ring. We managed to get 16 in the cooler and lost at least 10 to 12. We also caught and released 6 rainbows over the course of the day. The kokanee averaged 13-14 inches and are quite fat. Beautiful sunny day and plenty of action made for a great day on the lake! Bull

kokaneekid
05-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Spent the good part of the day on Green Peter with my son. We had an awesome day. Didn't get to my trolling area till about 07:45, but the fish started biting immediately! Used a Jack-o-Diamonds for awhile trailing a wedding ring. That worked great for awhile, then the bite dropped off so I switched to a nickel Ford Fender trailing a wedding ring. We managed to get 16 in the cooler and lost at least 10 to 12. We also caught and released 6 rainbows over the course of the day. The kokanee averaged 13-14 inches and are quite fat. Beautiful sunny day and plenty of action made for a great day on the lake! Bull

Thanks for the report I'm going to fish it tomorrow......