PDA

View Full Version : Kokanee Derby at Billy Chinook next weekend. Be there!

Cannon
05-07-2010, 01:23 PM
Kokanee Derby 15th at Lake Billy Chinook. Great opportunity to meet fellow kokanee fishermen in the NW http://kentcannon.com/events.htm
I screwed up and put in the dates that I was going to be over there. It is really on the 15th. Sorry for any confusion! I told Fallriverguy that I would repent by maybe winning the derby. We will see...

kokaneekid
05-08-2010, 01:04 AM
Kokanee Derby 15th at Lake Billy Chinook. Great opportunity to meet fellow kokanee fishermen in the NW http://kentcannon.com/events.htm
I screwed up and put in the dates that I was going to be over there. It is really on the 15th. Sorry for any confusion! I told Fallriverguy that I would repent by maybe winning the derby. We will see...

Cannon did you find a fishing partner for the derby yet?

Cannon
05-08-2010, 12:14 PM
I don't have a partner for the derby as of yet. If you are interested PM me and we can discuss the details. Otherwise, my contact info is on my web site.

Cannon
05-12-2010, 11:53 AM

My fishing partner for the Derby. He is exempt from the entry fee and doesnt have to have a fishing license... Which leaves me two Downriggers and not having to stack my rods. For me it is a win win. He gets to sleep and I get to fish and run the boat. Oh and I have to give him an occasional scratch and some dog treats....

skookum9
05-13-2010, 01:50 AM
I can't tell from the picture what the make and model of your fishing buddy is. All tucked down in, nice and warm like that is about the only way my little basenji likes her fishing trips. If you figure out how to train him to bring your gear or tackle to you and help you land fish in the net, let me know. At the very least I'd like to figure out how to train mine to fetch a soda from time to time. Or maybe to run the boat in the event that I'm trolling and need to focus on my rod.