PDA

View Full Version : More Hogs

Bduck
04-24-2010, 08:02 PM
Spent another day at Rockport. Had about a 40 fish plus hookup today. I got a 4 3/4lber 22 1/2 in Brown and Dave also boated a 4lber. Caught a couple of 3lb bows. A great day fish with a great friend to join me. Thanks Dave. Looking fwd to the Gorge next with you and Pyramid this fall.

SuperD
04-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Roger, 2 great days on the water with you! You were a great host and guide. The main thing I'd like to add to the report was that all fish were revived in the 40° water and swam off to fight another day.

MMDON
04-24-2010, 09:27 PM
Great report (Wink)

Kokaholic
04-25-2010, 08:37 AM
Those sure were some nice browns. great job guys

MadJack
04-25-2010, 11:06 PM
Wow ! I didnt even realize rockport had fish that big. thumbsup

halojm
04-26-2010, 07:24 AM
Well Rog, the way Rockport is treating you so far this year, are you sure you want to make the trip to the gorgelaugh hyst

Bduck
04-26-2010, 10:26 AM
I had great success like this last year, too. Its turning into a nice fishery. Whats a better way to knockout the winter woes and get rid of the cobwebs. I don't like going there when other water activities are going on. For a small reservoir, it doesn't take long to get crowded. E.Canyon gets the same way with crowds but its a good fishery as well. Planning on trying out Jordanelle soon for the first time. signfishin

SuperD
04-26-2010, 07:24 PM
I almost forgot to tell a story on Roger. When his big fish hit, he was in the middle of pulling in the front end of a double. When the second fish hit and broke water, he screamed, "That one is bigger!." And he threw the first pole at me. I thought he was going to fall out of the boat going for the second rod. I thought I was going to wet myself laughing. I guess that's what Roger meant by, "getting the cowebs out." LOL!

gonefishing
04-26-2010, 10:47 PM
Nice pictures on those Lunkers Roger. Looks like you guys had a bunch of fun. Looked like great weather too. Maybe I should move down there.tooexcited