PDA

View Full Version : Fontenelle map

Propnut69
09-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Here is a map of fontenelle that my buddy Daffy just finished.It might help someone to understand the nelle a little better.

daffy
09-14-2008, 04:50 AM
Hey guys if those maps are too small or if there are any other lakes you need a map for let me know I have maps for other lakes too, just send me a PM (private message) and I'll send it out to you... Also pn you need to include Lake Hattie, and High Savery Reservoir with the other lakes that have Kokanee in them on the sate forum page... just thought I'd let you know... Have a good one... LBD

Sportfishinsteve
04-23-2009, 10:53 AM
Just noticed your post. I am looking for a map and advice for Fontnelle.

jacksonlaker
04-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Sportfishinsteve, I just fished it last weekend and we did well on browns. We did mark one big scholl of Kokes but didn't catch any. You can veiw my report on the BFT Wyoming board.

Propnut69
04-26-2009, 02:52 PM
Hey guys if those maps are too small or if there are any other lakes you need a map for let me know I have maps for other lakes too, just send me a PM (private message) and I'll send it out to you... Also pn you need to include Lake Hattie, and High Savery Reservoir with the other lakes that have Kokanee in them on the sate forum page... just thought I'd let you know... Have a good one... LBD

Sportfishinsteve, send a PM to Daffy and ask him to send you the original sized maps that he made of fontenelle. He sent them to me last year I printed them out ,and now I have a complete map of fontenelle. Knowing exactly where the river channel is,has helped me in putting a few more fish in the boat.