PDA

View Full Version : Score...one down!!

BlueBack79
04-20-2010, 08:54 PM
just scored a scotty 1116 propack off craigslist for $300!! shipped today. guy said he used it about four times and its in perfect shape. i think i'll retire the cannon manual and use the penn until i score another scotty. cant wait to hook her up to the new boat!

gonefishing
04-20-2010, 11:00 PM
I retired my Cannon Manuals this year. First trip out, OH so sweet not to be cranking. What a differnece. My buddie was driving and I could change the depths so quick to get to target fish on the finder.

Propnut69
04-20-2010, 11:54 PM
good score on the D/r Scotty's are quality..... I remember when I went from manuals to electrics, good buy sore arm from all the cranking,now flip the switch. But i think i will stay with my cannon's for a few more years,,

BorntoFish01
04-21-2010, 12:18 PM
Nice score....hope you find another. I bought my two Scotty's several years ago on Ebay. At that time there were some good deals to be had - don't know about now. There was a British Columbia outfit that had several auctions going then, including refurbished DR's. One of mine was a refurb and it was a great deal, plus it has worked troublefree over the years. I'd never go back to manuals.