locations:
Greg’s Custom Rods,
John’s Sporting Goods,
Ted’s Sports Center,
3 Rivers Marine,
Triangle Beverage & Bait
Mc Daniel’s Do-It Center
Kid’s Derby is “Any species of Fish”
Caught in Lake Stevens on the day of the Derby.
Triangle
Beverage & Bait
ROTTEN CHUM
GUIDE SERVICE

1ST ANNUAL LAKE STEVENS KOKANEE DERBY
SATURDAY MAY 22ND, 2010
PRESENTED BY
SNOHOMISH SPORTSMEN’S CLUB, LAKE STEVENS LIONS CLUB,NSIA NORTH
DERBY RULES
1. Tickets sales will close on Fri. May 21st 2010 at close of business at listed outlets.
2. Only fish caught in Lake Stevens on the day of Derby will be eligible for weigh in.
3. Angler must be present to claim prizes.
4. Weigh –In will be from 10am to 2pm @ the weigh-in station at North Cove Park, adjacent to the downtown boat launch. Awards @ 3pm.
5. All WDFW rules apply. All decisions of the derby officials are final. In the case of a tie, it will be determined by earliest weigh in.
6. Any attempt to artificially enhance the weight of any fish will result in immediate disqualification.
7. Winning Derby fish will be determined by weight to the hundredth of a pound.
8. The Snohomish Sportsmen’s Club, The Lake Stevens Lions Club, the NSIA North, Volunteers, and Sponsors accept no responsibilities for loss, or harm to any boat, vehicle, equipment, contestant, passenger or observer during this event. The Derby ticket purchaser agrees to hold harmless all derby Presenters, Volunteers, Sponsors and or Agents from any or all liability in connection with this derby.
9. The ticket purchaser agrees that any appropriate prize tax shall be the sole responsibility of the prize winner, and that the aforementioned derby organization shall have no liability for any such tax or fees. The prize winner shall also furnish their tax identification number if so requested before the awarding of prizes.
10. For more information please call Greg’s Custom Rods @ 425-3351391 or Snohomish Sportsmen’s Club @ 425-2100833

Gene
04-18-2010, 12:20 AM
Man I will be in Panama!! another event I will Miss !!

Kokanee Kid
04-18-2010, 08:50 AM
Man-o-man! What a deal this will be. Still don't know what i'm gunna do. What say you dbfield? Yep, i'm callin ya out son!!!!!!

MackPrince
04-18-2010, 10:49 PM
That sounds like fun. I'll need to check the calendar, and do some sweet talkin, but I'd love to make a trip up for this.

eenakoK
04-18-2010, 11:19 PM
Man-o-man! What a deal this will be. Still don't know what i'm gunna do. What say you dbfield? Yep, i'm callin ya out son!!!!!!

I just read that they have sold a lot of tickets. It might be too many boats for me. Well, I can't say that, when Lake Washington has its Sockeye season I am out there with thousands of my closest friends. We will have to see.

JWS
04-22-2010, 08:16 PM
Got my ticket last weekend. Hope to see some of you guys out there.