PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Yale Saturday

Duroboat Rider
04-08-2010, 08:23 PM
Hey has anyone got any recent reports on Yale? I am heading down early on Saturday the 10th and have a open seat if anyone wants to join the Lacey Cabela's Fishing Manager and share some laughs and hopefully catch some kokes. I run a 14 foot Duroboat with two electronic walker downriggers and have side/bottom scan electronics .101chromefish101

MackPrince
04-08-2010, 10:24 PM
I heard the water is low but the fishing is beginning to pick up.

Let us know how you do. I would try and go up Saturday, but it's my wife's birthday weekend.
signfishin

eenakoK
04-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Good luck! I would be game, but my family wants to go to the Tulip Festival in Mt Vernon. I will make it down there at some point!

DB

southside
04-09-2010, 07:51 PM
Hey has anyone got any recent reports on Yale? I am heading down early on Saturday the 10th and have a open seat if anyone wants to join the Lacey Cabela's Fishing Manager and share some laughs and hopefully catch some kokes. I run a 14 foot Duroboat with two electronic walker downriggers and have side/bottom scan electronics .101chromefish101

I was up there a couple of weeks ago and we marked a few schools around 40 to 45ft. The water was about 3 to 4 feet below full pool with good color.

Looking foward to your report.

Good luck!!

Peace, Tom