PDA

View Full Version : Ririe Ice 4-5-2010

PapaD
04-05-2010, 07:09 PM
New guy here but have been reading this forum most of the winter, I took a little ride up to check on the ice and it is starting to brake up a little, at the dam. I have photo's if I can up load them.
So I have never caught a kokanee but will be going after them this year. For some reason all I fished for was trout, having said that I am sure I will need a little help from you guys on the how and were for. I understand you fish for them differently then trout and have been reading about it while waiting for the ice to melt.

eenakoK
04-05-2010, 07:21 PM
101welcomw
This is a great site with lots of information. This will help in your starting out! Look forward to hearing your reports and reading your posts!

gonefishing
04-05-2010, 07:53 PM
PapaD.

Thank you for the pictures. If we get a little heat around here, we'll be launching soon. There are quite a few local kokanee fanatics in the area. Any of them will help you with information to get you started. Just send some of them a personal e-mails and some one will take time to help you with gear and so on.

thumbsup

MMDON
04-09-2010, 11:43 PM
PapaD, Drop me a line when the ice melts and I'll take you out on my boat. That should give you some basics to work with! ;-)

MM/Don