PDA

View Full Version : New Boat....part duex

BlueBack79
03-29-2010, 08:29 PM
well, im going to try and hold on to this one awhile. its a 1994 20' american jet w/a kodiak fuel injected 350/legend pump, 1999 four stroke merc 9.9, two fishfinders, two cannon downriggers (one electric) panther remote steer and a ton more. im stoked. took it up to the peak today, ran it a bit then bought it. super clean one owner boat. she's bound for crappie waters this weekend!

MMDON
03-30-2010, 12:53 AM
Nice boat BB! You might look into some of the runs the Western Whitewater Assn. does. You can google them. They meet over in Boise and run all the waters in the west!

salmonster
03-30-2010, 09:48 AM
Nice Boat! There is also a new intermountain jet boat association started by a bunch of members of Western Whitewater. I haven't joined yet but it looks like they are going to focus on more than just whitewater while still fighting to keep our 4 Idaho rivers open to power boats.

BlueBack79
03-30-2010, 10:50 PM
thanks guys. i cant wait to start putting some hours on her.

i know quite a few people with jetboats, so i think i'll start there for the knowledge. ive been on a few of the club runs. not much learning when you are in a string of boats playing follow the leader. best way is to get somebody to hop in your boat for some one on one rivertime. im glad i had the cover off all day today!!