PDA

View Full Version : Lookout Point Res., 3-27-10

Fish-On Fred
03-24-2010, 11:59 AM
Fishing Lookout Point this Saturday. Chinook Kokes are there with several other types of fish. Trolling the standard method at this time. Will report on "how it all went".

Fallriverguy
03-24-2010, 02:35 PM
Look forward to your report.

John Ward
03-25-2010, 02:52 AM
Looks like the weather on Sat. will be ugly. But, I hope you go & do well. I have been driving by that reservoir for yrs on my way to Odell but have yet to fish it. Have heard lots of rumors about what swims there but have never heard how anyone has done fishing there. Where do you launch?

268bull
03-25-2010, 10:20 AM
Fish On, Will be looking forward to reading your report. Wondered many times how fishing would be in that reservoir.Have seen it quite choppy. Is that a daily given? Good fishing to you! Bull

Fallriverguy
03-25-2010, 12:57 PM
Maybe we should have a KFF fishing day at LP reservoir. If we had several boats we could spread out and explore many parts in one day.

DLM
03-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Maybe we should have a KFF fishing day at LP reservoir. If we had several boats we could spread out and explore many parts in one day.

I'm in.movie89586

HOOCHIEGUY
03-25-2010, 11:41 PM
FRG, I'm in for that. Only boat ramp open will be on the north side. I was by there on Hwy 58 last week and it looked like you could launch there. The one at the dam will take years before you can use it if they don't hold back some water or it rains day and night all month.

Robbie

Fish-On Fred
03-31-2010, 09:20 PM
Lookout Point Res. 3-27-10 @8:00A.M. Drove over to Signal Point Landing which is around 6-7 miles from the dam on the North Road. White caps and constant wind made fishing not to easy. Marked fish around points but no hits in my boat. Several other boats that braved that wind, caught several trout/cutts and a couple of Chinook Kokes. Trolling was the method used that worked. Will wait until water level rises before hitting it again.101thumbsdown101

river hunter
03-31-2010, 11:08 PM
Lookout Point Res. 3-27-10 @8:00A.M. Drove over to Signal Point Landing which is around 6-7 miles from the dam on the North Road. White caps and constant wind made fishing not to easy. Marked fish around points but no hits in my boat. Several other boats that braved that wind, caught several trout/cutts and a couple of Chinook Kokes. Trolling was the method used that worked. Will wait until water level rises before hitting it again.101thumbsdown101

i was out there, too that day. i was way nasty, wind was extremely horriable. but did manage to pull a few fish trolling and wind drifting where the willy dumped into the lake