PDA

View Full Version : Why "never"?

Full_Monte
03-15-2010, 11:01 AM
If you post "never" in the menu for Canada, it's unlikely that this part of the website will ever get any activity. Why not encourage it by making it an interesting place to come?

Cariboospeed
03-20-2010, 02:52 AM
I kind of wondered that too. I've been putting together a post bit by bit, saving it in Word, just a bunch of info on lakes and Koke fishing in my neck of the woods. Not a lot different than 'down there', just a lot less people, and more lakes. I'll get on it and get it posted, never know, ya'll might want to road trip or stop by on the way to Alaska...
Hey, the "Never" is gone!

Cheers.

John Ward
03-20-2010, 09:57 PM
I kind of wondered that too. I've been putting together a post bit by bit, saving it in Word, just a bunch of info on lakes and Koke fishing in my neck of the woods. Not a lot different than 'down there', just a lot less people, and more lakes. I'll get on it and get it posted, never know, ya'll might want to road trip or stop by on the way to Alaska...
Hey, the "Never" is gone!

Cheers.

I have fished a lot in B.C. on the coast of Vancouver Island. Also went to Sheridan Lake for trout and heard there were some nearby lakes that were good for kokanee. I was told Bridge Lake put out some good size kokes, can't remember the others. I was there in the Fall, so too late to try for kokes up there. I would like to take a trip to some B.C. koke lakes, so would appreciate some info. Most websites for B.C. interior fishing concentrate on trout with little info on koke fishing. Maybe its not that popular there?

Full_Monte
03-21-2010, 09:53 AM
I think it may have something to do with Chinook, Silver and Sockeye Salmon being so abundant and large that Kokes take a back seat to them. They may also be getting confused with Sockeye.

RAHFISH
03-21-2010, 09:38 PM
Hey folks,
I for one would like to request some more info on Canada (BC) koke lakes as I live about an hour south of the border. I try to hit some of the lakes up there for trout but would love to fish for kokes if I had some hints on where to go.

Thanks in advance for your work and info---RAHFISH